- Fully completed entry forms must be submitted by Friday 9th September.
- For nomination only categories, short-listing of finalists is at the discretion of the Judging panel.
- To ensure the highest possible score, entry forms for each award category should be completed in full, including only information that is relevant to the specific criteria to enable the judging panel to assess merit.
- The Newcastle Business Awards reserves the right, after consultation with the entrant, to move submissions to a more appropriate category.
- Once your business/organisation/candidate has been announced as a finalist, it cannot withdraw from the competition.
- All information supplied by entrants will be treated in the strictest confidence, with all judges obliged to sign non-disclosure agreements.
- Information supplied to the Newcastle Business Awards may be used for publication (where you provide details for inclusion in our catalogues, brochures, social media and on our websites).
- Entry does not grant an organisation rights to use the Newcastle Business Awards or Groundwork South Tyneside and Newcastle’s, logo, or images without the express written approval of the Newcastle Business Awards and Groundwork South Tyneside and Newcastle. Only finalists and winners will be granted permission to use an Awards logo.
- Please note that the some of the answers to the questions asked as part of the nomination process may be used in PR related to your entry. Please state clearly in application if some information is confidential and not to be used as part of PR such as financial information.
- Judges will consider each entry submission against the category criteria and their own discretion based on their relevant expertise.
- There will be 2 judging day for all categories which will take place on Tuesday 20th September (short listing) and Wednesday 2nd November – please ensure we have a direct contact within your organisation/Business who we can contact on that day if more information is needed.
- Judges’ decisions are final and binding; and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into relating to any of their decisions.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the judges or the organisers, is perceived to have harassed or bribed any member of the panel or the Newcastle Business Awards team will have their entry disqualified.
- The Newcastle Business Awards reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- If it is found that any entrant has knowingly provided false information on their application for their entry, the Newcastle Business Awards reserves the right to withdraw any award at any time submitted by that organisation.
- By entering or agreeing to participate in the Newcastle Business Awards, all entrants agree to the above terms and conditions.